Happy Easter/Pascha

Wishing a very Happy Easter/Pascha to everyone - a little early but nonetheless, hope you all have wonderful times whatever you're doing and that the weather in your locations is favorable =D Any particular plans?

I'm working tomorrow but will probably spend Sunday just chilling and I'm not sure about Monday.... Tonight I'm just streaming some Star Trek while having a junk food dinner LOL

sillysally

Obey the Toad.
I'm going to attempt to drag myself out of bed Sunday morning in time to look presentable for an Easter sunrise service. Then we are going to an Easter brunch buffet with my stepdad's family then to my parent's for Easter gathering/dinner.

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
I am away on business for the next two weeks, but the conference location is about an hour from home this year. I'm going to drive home Saturday night, go to church with my family then have dinner with them, then back to work Sunday evening.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Well Hannah starting throwing up tonight so all our plans seem to be out the window. I was hoping to have her egg hunt at home tomorrow morning but we shall see how she is feeling. Sunday was supposed to be church and easter celebration with family here.

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
we are hosting easter dinner for family and friends--I need to start baking! It's the one time a year that we make Ricotta pies--delicious.

milos_mommy

My family has always celebrated Easter less enthusiastically than other families, especially since we grew up vaguely Christian. But, my Aunt is coming down for the weekend (I only see her maybe 2-3x a year, even though she lives about an hour away), and we are going to this Easter brunch/lunch/buffet thing at a local inn.

We'll also probably dye eggs, and my dad bought tons and tons of chocolate.

It's about to be finals week here, so after Mass I will be holed up in my room learning molecular biology on Sunday (fun fun!)

Members online

No members online now.