Pissy For A Day

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Careful, Princess, that sounded downright snarkalicious. :popcorn:
no hell it didnt :nono:

See....

I dont like the snarkyness ****, its too close to TRYING to be like my pissyness and well mine was here first

*pouts*

As long as people DONT get them confused, we'll be ok...

:rofl1:

Oh, they are VERY different . . . subtle, but definitely different. There's more overt sneer/growl/pout in pissyness - you know it's coming but you can't really prepare for it, whilst snarkery is more about sudden snarl/snap that catches you off guard.

noludoru

Bored Now.
I am so glad this is still in effect. I had been asleep for two hours and just got a phone call from my teacher. She wanted me to get up and e-mail stuff to her other e-mail, and she's STILL not getting the stuff. GRRRR. Not her fault, so of course I'm not mad at her... I'm just growly.

Middie and I had a nice long walk today, and during the middle of it he decided to act like a powerpuff girl on crack and go after an enormous, sullen-looking black tom-cat who was NOT afraid of us at all. I finally had to pick him up and carry him like a baby up a hill. OMFG. He's sooooo heavy. And now that I am awake, I'm starving and grumpy.. but I need food so I have to go downstairs.. and I wont be met welcomingly becauce I already said some not-so-very-nice things to my mother when she tried to get me up.

jess2416

Who woulda thought
I dont know HOW this got way down here

:nono:

but its way better than that silly "pissy knock off" thread about snarkiness :rolleyes:

:popcorn:

babymomma

Remembering Casey ♥
I know this is old.. but jess2416 had it in her siggy and I need the pissy pass for the next week.. I have finals.. Im NOT in a good mood to say the least.

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Ohhh . . . .finals . . . now there's a reason to be pissy :eek:

Doesn't matter that the thread is old, anyway. The Pissy Pass is always current ;)
No its not cause Im forbidding anyone from using it..... besides this one is old and buried.. :rolleyes:

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
I don't need the pissy pass. I am perpetually pissy these days....and not needing a pass, I just run over anyone in my way. Grrrrrrrr.....

babymomma

Remembering Casey ♥
Well, Somebody else can have the pass now if you'd like.. My exams are OVER!:D wooo.. Although i may need it again on thursday when i get my report card. :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.