Frequent Urination

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Lucas had three more accidents in the house while I was at work. :(

He had one last night and I called the vet's. They said to watch him and if any more happened to take him in.

I got home and he'd pee'd in the spot he lays down, on the couch (wtf?) and on the floor again. :(

I took him out before I went to work and when I got home. He pee'd a lot both times and is drinking a ton of water!

This really sucks :( The steroids REALLY where helping him feel like a puppy again! I know it's selfish, but I don't want to take him off them again cause nothing else worked and he was not feeling good without them. :(

goldiefur

My Golden was on a low dose of steroids for awhile for ear infections and the pee was a problem. I had no idea it would be so bad the poor thing could never make it down the stairs to get out he would run down and pee right at the bottom of the stairs. I was never quick enough to get him out. I tried to let him out constantly but it seemed like while he was on the steroids he would just suddenly have to go. I wish there was something you could do for him I hope he feels better soon.

Members online