Major's New Harness

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Major got a new red Harness, because he like to strain on his collar some times. And Also I am sooo scared because I don't like his collar to be tight, that he may slip out of it :eek:

Anyway, I found it at WALMART! I know, I really never buy any pet things there, but I was just looking because I was bored :)o) And I saw one that looked like it was made pretty well, and so I took it out and looked at it and it was! And it was only like $8! And then I got another 20ft. Lead for $7!

So, I will stop rambling and post pics....

Waiting to go for a walk.

"Where Did that Dog Come From?!?"

*MORE*

Lizmo

Water Junkie

"Do I really have to stand here?"

AND.....

Lizzie and Major ready to go for a walk! (P.S. Lizzie only has a Gentle Leader on because I have JUST started walking them together and I wanted to make sure I had COMLETE comtrol over her if some thing happened)

^^^ Major *hates* having to be near Lizzie like this)

LoveMyKees

Love My KEEShond
Awww, Major looks so handsome! I like the fourth one of him :) I love how in the last one he doesn't even look near Lizzie :D

How'd the walk go having them both together?

Some of the stuff at Walmart is fabulous, and very reasonably priced. It looks like a great harness and your dogs sure are cuties!:)

Lizmo

Water Junkie
LMK, they are doing great, better than I was thinking too :) The only thing is that they like to get tangled up. Like when we turn they *have* to get me and the leashes tangled up :rolleyes: But we are going slow and only going for short walks together and they are doing fine!

Just a thought but if you attach your leash to the ring in the front of Majors harness instead of the clip in the back of the harness you'll find the tangling less likely.:)

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Thanks Dr2little! :)

Thank you everyone, and Major says thank you too ;)

Members online