So ANGRY!!!

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Ok I went for a run in town earlier just to stock up on soem stuff we've been running low on here and I brought all three Pitties. Only at one point do i leave the dogs in the car and thats when I go in the grocery store. I only needed a few things and thought it would be fine it has been before. I was in there for about 5 min when a women came running in asking who owned an old farming jeep with three Pitbulls in the back? I said it was me and she said I better run out and get my dogs because there were three teenage boys throwing rocks at my jeep and trying to push my window done.

I ran out of the store quickly to hear them screaming alot of unpleasent things about my dogs. I ran out of the store already grabbing a fist full of pebbles ( I have a short temper) and said I would throw rocks at them if they did'nt stop throwing rocks at me car. They responded by calling me a bunch of loving names and then started pelting me with rocks. I threw my one fistfull of pebble and i don't think it hit anyone because their main target was my face (these kids were nasty). At this point with me pretty much blinded one of the boys pushed down my window at this point my dogs were going nuts. They started pelting them with rocks when i called for Tundra one boy told me to shut up and chunked a rather nice sized rock which hit he right under my right eye. I don't know what took them so long but eventually the police were called and some passers by got the boys to stop and helped to catch my dogs.

This women who owns a Tea Room kind of place told me i could come in and bring the dogs with me. She knows me and my dogs and knows that we were pure victoms. I had to wait there for the police and had to file a report I wasent too interested in court or anything like that but the boys were still in trouble. I guess we had alot of witnesses all on myside. I just wanted to go home.

My face is pretty cut up especially the cut under my eye. The dogs were fine thank god. Im not feeling down or beat just angry and tense.

Just had to vent

becca_4321

Oh my Gosh! What a awful thing for you and the dogs to have to go thru! Hope your doing ok. I know I'd be pretty angry too. Are the boys getting charges pressed agaisnt them?

bubbatd

How horrible !!! Were the dogs barking or anything to attact these terrible boys ? I would have kicked them where it hurt!!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
you better come over here too!!!!! We'll fix you up BAD BOYS GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
I hope you threw your rocks HARD. I got hit with a dirt clod when i was a kid that had a piece of glass in it. hit me right above the eyebrow. When i ran home to show mom she thought i had lost my eye. She almost passed out. I hope the police make an example of them and punish them to the hilt! GRRRRRRRRR some more! How are your dogs?

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Thanks you guys
The boys are probley going to have to appear in juvanile (sp?) court. Which is fine with me. Well i asked Amy the women who owns the Tea Shop if in fact the dogs had been barking and she said no. She was setting up her side walk tables so she could have heard and she said the boys jump start throwing rocks at the car and screaming things like excuse my language **** Pits.

Their ok now they were really shaken before Zeus was a frothing drooling mess. I think this may have some lasting effects unfortunatly :(. I have such a a head ache right now.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
hugs pits..you ought to just point them out and we will all go take care of the problem..my boys would help teach them some manners! They are big boys!
smooches and scratches and pats for Zues!

Saje

Island dweller
OMG I'm glad you guys are alright. What's going to happen to those guys? That's horrible. People are awful. I'll tell you what happened to my sis sometime but I don't want to take over your thread.

HUGS

Purr

~3 Mutts~
OMG! You poor thing! And your Pittie babies too! If I had been there....grrrr.....I'm a HUGE Pit fan, as well as a total dog lover, and those boys would've gotten their ego's bruised, if not other places as well!!

I hope you and the babies are feeling better! Hugs to you all! (and pats for Zeus!) I sure hope those boys get what they deserve! It always makes me wonder....where are their parents? What sweet children they've raised. Picking on innocent, well mannered animals. Sickening.

Vickih

so scary :( I'm glad the dogs are okay though and you arent too badly hurt. I really hope those boys get what they deserve.

THat sucks Love. Get a local animal group in the court for those SOBs apperance. Also see about getting their parents to pay for a hospital visit for you and a vet visit for the dogs.

I hope you nailed at least one of the bastards, and good.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
I hope so too Blue
Thanks again yeah we're all really tired now im sure the three of us were a sight to see for the other dogs when we got home. When we got home Zeus got up on the couch and started shaking the poor boy.

You see when I got Zeus he was extremly afraid of people. He had been passed from abusive home to abusive home and just did trust people. It took me a year to get him to completely trust me and break down all his walls around him to become the silly dog we all know and love.

Now every little sound he is jumping at and is staying as close to me as possible. I HATE these boys who did this to my dogs and myself.

Hell sue them in small claims for damage to the Jeep as well.

Im guessing now but its a old fullsize Grand Wagoneer?

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
I should its such a peice of crap though but it does run well for the little use I use it for.
Heres a pic of it. It was taken at my sisters place kind of as a joke.

Its been redone since then

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Zues saw his mommy come to the rescue...i bet that is key in his mind right now, so i bet in the long run he will be just fine. When Bronki got sick..not the cancer, but he had a broken foot once and later a horrible respitory infection and i was there for him..he became even more tender to me and very concerned if i ever coughed. I think they learn so much more than we give them credit for. I bet you were a terror coming out of the store..those boys should have run! I am just picturing what you looked like to Zuess..Mama to the rescue!!!!!!!!

gapeach

Big Mutts
I'm so sorry this happened to you! :( There are such crazy people in this world. :mad: I hope Zeus is feeling better now, and you too. I can't even imagine such an experience. Those boys should have to work (well supervised) in an animal hospital or rescue not to mention be locked up for awhile.

Holy crap, is that a CJ2a? What year is that and do you have any current pics??

Between throwwing rocks at dogs and a Jeep....errrr pits and that Jeep Ild have a hard time not pushing to have the punks caned.

I would have killed those kids. Just give them something to remember me by like a black eye or a broken jaw. I can't believe that no one stepped in and stopped these kids.

-Jon

BigDog2191

Big German Shepherd
****, that's terrible Love4Pits.

That really is. Some people just don't have brains.

You actually have a pretty good temper, I wouldn't have warned them or anything. But I'm glad the police got a hold of them. That's really terrible.

I'm sorry to hear this, Love4Pits.

Members online

No members online now.