The Venting Thread

crazedACD

Oh dear god. I googled the vet hospital before I made an appointment with them. Didn't find anything 'off'.

I just googled the vet's name, and found that she is blogging on the news site.
She made a post about dog foods, and that corn-free and grain-free diets are 'malarkey' and she recommends Hills above all others. Gahhhhhhhh.

Xandra

I have to decide what I'm doing with my education in the next little while and I don't know what to dooo.

I'm in 3rd year Arts. I want to go to med school. I probably don't have the grades for med school. But probably there is a med school somewhere that would take me. I don't think I want a BA. The only other things I can think of are BComm and BSc. I should be able to get into either of those programs (I think 2nd and 3rd year respectively).

I'm just so confused...

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I accidentally grabbed DIET dr. pepper at the store because I was in a rush. This sucks, I want to set it on fire.
I have to bring this up again. Last night at work my options were to either drink a diet Dr Pepper, or die of thirst. I chose the diet pop. It was the wrong choice. SO GROSS.

And I have nothing else to vent about today.... imagine that....

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I have to bring this up again. Last night at work my options were to either drink a diet Dr Pepper, or die of thirst. I chose the diet pop. It was the wrong choice. SO GROSS.

And I have nothing else to vent about today.... imagine that....
Cricket payback. That's all I'm saying.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
So I don't have any exterior outlets at my house. We can run some but that's definitely not a priority right now.
But I have major Christmas light envy. =< I was going to decorate the inside of my window and plug the lights in inside, but there's no room to hang lights and have the blinds down. So no Christmas lights at my house.

I mean, if I could at least decorate my house for Christmas, even if I'm not living there. But that isn't even happening.
I'm kind of getting depressed about this and I'm teetering on the edge of hiring some people to do things. Except I pretty much have no money left, so I'd have to go to the bank and get a second loan if I wanted to do that.
Ugh.

This afternoon we hit ANOTHER snag and my dad spent two hours digging a big hole to dig out what is apparently where the old well pump was. I told my mom my dad dug a hole today and that's where the body of the next person to ask me when I'm moving in is going to go.

Airn

I might be needing someone to watch my dog and 'foster' kitty for a week or so while I'm out of state. I asked my dad if he could watch Gwen and HIS cat.

He's not really thrilled with the idea, which I understand. But then he said something along the lines of "I want one of those multi level cages for cats." I'm pretty sure he meant a ferret cage...

It's times like these where I'm glad I decided not to get him a dog.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I might be needing someone to watch my dog and 'foster' kitty for a week or so while I'm out of state. I asked my dad if he could watch Gwen and HIS cat.

He's not really thrilled with the idea, which I understand. But then he said something along the lines of "I want one of those multi level cages for cats." I'm pretty sure he meant a ferret cage...

It's times like these where I'm glad I decided not to get him a dog.
They have multi-level cages for cats ;)

Also, a cat could totally be comfortable in my ferret cage.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I should really go to bed because I work at 8am and I told myself I was going to go to bed at a decent time tonight... ....

Members online