Nard vs Summer (video!)

Toller_08

That's adorable! I especially loved Nard's bark in the beginning. Summer reminds me of a little, Papillon version of Dance for some reason. I love her. :)

ACooper

:eek: Laur has started her own dog fighting ring! :rofl1:

All that fluffy cuteness in one place..........don't know how you stand it! hahaha

perla123

LOL. it is funy to watch small dogs playing like that when at home you have two big terrors ripping the toys appart:rolleyes:

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Here's an encore:

She really gets his leg in this one! And Nard does some more woowoowoo in the front.

That's adorable! I especially loved Nard's bark in the beginning. Summer reminds me of a little, Papillon version of Dance for some reason. I love her.
We always said that Nard is a coonhound/papillon mix. His whole family all howls like that. As Beau showed you, the rest of ours are annoying yappers. :p

LOL. it is funy to watch small dogs playing like that when at home you have two big terrors ripping the toys appart
That is one thing I really like about small dogs. When they get the zooms or decide to wrestle in the house, nothing dies. :lol-sign: Now, when I was at my cousins and his pit mix, George, would get the zooms, you'd have to watch it. He ended up headbutting me, and it HURT!

perla123

That is one thing I really like about small dogs. When they get the zooms or decide to wrestle in the house, nothing dies. :lol-sign: Now, when I was at my cousins and his pit mix, George, would get the zooms, you'd have to watch it. He ended up headbutting me, and it HURT!
I know what you mean :lol-sign: ouch!!

Paige

Let it be
I love how at the start of the first one Rose is just... there. Looking down. Soooo cute.

(at least I think its Rose)

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
Ha ha ha ha! Ben Wooowooos too! He is forced backwards with the force of his wooowooing!

Members online