I need a friend.

Sabrine

Hello everyone!

I was just searching on Google and found this forum. :)

Actually I don't own a dog yet however I plan to get one this summer. I never owned a pet before and I really want to take extra care with this sort of decisions.

Right now i'm learning as much as I can about dogs and which dog breed is best for me.

From what i've read so far, I'm sure you will all help.

NemoGirl

:yikes: I need a friend too:D
Hi I am new also. It's a great forum and good info, I just thinks it takes awhile for people to get to know you and me:D My name is Andrea, great to meet you..
Andrea

Maxy24

Hi and welcome to chazhound! We'd all be very glad to help you choose a breed, if you make a thread in the breed section people will give you suggestions. I hope you enjoy the forum and can't wait to get to know you :D

PS: NemoGirl I know you very well already, you've been here less than a month and already have 77 posts and are on daily. I like you very much you are a wonderful edition to the forum!

NemoGirl

Hi and welcome to chazhound! We'd all be very glad to help you choose a breed, if you make a thread in the breed section people will give you suggestions. I hope you enjoy the forum and can't wait to get to know you :D

PS: NemoGirl I know you very well already, you've been here less than a month and already have 77 posts and are on daily. I like you very much you are a wonderful edition to the forum!
:) Thank you so much... Nice to here someone knows me:D
Thanks Again,
Andrea

Members online

No members online now.