Carson's surgery update

Miakoda

Carson had his surgery this morning at 8:00. The were done about 8:45, and all went well.

He does have a bigger wound than initially expected due to some inflamed tissues surrounding the tumor. The doc removed all of that as well. They are going to biopsy the tumor, the tissues surrounding the tumor, and a strip of skin that covered the tumor, as it had some changes to it.

I appreciate all the prayers, good thoughts, and vibes we've received. I just ask for a few more until we get a benign result (I'm thinking positive!).

ACooper

I'm glad it didn't take too long.......waiting for your child to come out of (any kind!) surgery is nerve racking!

You can have prayers for as long as you need...........then you can have some more :) ((((HUGS))))

B

Backward_Cinderella

Tons of }}}}}}}}}}VIBES{{{{{{{{{ and hugs and love to you guys. And a quick recovery for Carson!!! <3

Toller_08

I am so glad to hear that the surgery went well! And I hope everything else comes back good, too.

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
so glad he came through surgery ok--will keep him in my thoughts (sending benign vibes :p )

Miakoda

Thanks everyone! :)

Tons of }}}}}}}}}}VIBES{{{{{{{{{ and hugs and love to you guys. And a quick recovery for Carson!!! <3
Carson hasn't stopped since we got home. He's trying to ride Cooper's tricycle around the house, but he can't because his stitches are right below the right knee, so I'm afraid of all the bending and extension involved in peddling. He's eaten everything he's seen, and plenty of that which wasn't in plain sight. And he's played HARD. All this coming off of general anesthesia with a dose of Tylenol 3. Boys....................... :rolleyes:

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Glad that the surgery went well...

...vibes for quick healing and good results on the biopsy.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Glad he's doing great after the surgery and here's to hoping for innocuous results!

LindaJD

Prayers and good thoughts from here. Did they give you any idea of when they would get the results? Waiting is the worst.

Members online

No members online now.