Kenya update and the gang!

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
First of all.. the puppies attacking uncle larry

Kenya, Lady (mama) and 2 puppies (lady is a rescue.she arrived pregnant with her litter of 4)

Kenyaa <3

Kenya playing chase, her and lady are best friends

Follow the leader!

Oh, and that lil shorty? thats winston, and hes the pack leader lol hes "da boss!"

everybody sniffin

and some oldies... Kenya and the gang at my house (that is one of my moms dogs)

Romeo didnt like it one bit lol

Just the pretty girl!

My aunt (who she is with) called to update. kenya is doing WONDERFULLY, her and the puppies are thick as theives and lady is GLAD to have a break from her rowdy litter lol 2 of the pups have new homes, the other 2 will be staying.

Kenya taught the puppies how to dig up plants as well as dog a crotch attack to greet people lol such a good influence

From what my aunt says (and the pictures) and my mom who went to visit. she seems really happy, im going to visit when I go to Miami for spring break. She has a bunch of acres to run, and a house full of GSD crazy people. not to mention puppies to play with

its hard to think of her happy and settled with another family, but im so overjoyed that shes happy. I know I made the right choice, she wouldnt be nearly as happy at my house.

Brattina88

:D She looks beautiful - and very happy :)

she looks different, somehow. I can't put my finger on it, though! ;)

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
She looks great and happy! She's doing a wonderful job of puppy raising, making sure they learn essential life skills. :lol-sign:

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Looks like she's doing well. :) You made a good choice by her. I certainly understand how much you must miss her, though. ((((((hugs)))))))

I also want to say, that all the photos that Romeo is in crack me up! It's like the look on his face says, "These dogs are TOO BIG!" :rofl1:

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
THank you all :) oh and the brown fur is rarely seen in pictures, tho it has gotten MUCH lighter the older she gets. in the beggining it wasnt that obvious

Looks like she's doing well. :) You made a good choice by her. I certainly understand how much you must miss her, though. ((((((hugs)))))))

I also want to say, that all the photos that Romeo is in crack me up! It's like the look on his face says, "These dogs are TOO BIG!" :rofl1:
I do miss her alot but it helps to get pictures
as for romeo.. poor lil guy. still havent found a dog smaller than him lol

She looks great and happy! She's doing a wonderful job of puppy raising, making sure they learn essential life skills. :lol-sign:
Of course! lol next lesson is how to escape a crate and how to trip your human when running down the stairs, their future owners will be thrilled :rofl1:

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
She looks great and very happy! I think she's matured and filled out quite a bit and that's what's different. How old is she now?

She is so beutiful. If your aunt ever tires of her, You can send her out my way. Im sure should would love to see snow, She probably wont return to you though. And Blaze would LOVE her he loves GSDs ;)

Those puppie sare too cute to and mama. Heck I just think all GSDs look great. But Kenya is my all time favourite type of colouring. I love all black with tan.

SmexyPibble

Blow. Me. Away.
Beautiful GSDs! Glad to see that Kenya does well with them, too. I'm surprised to see momma has no problem sharing her puppies with Kenya. A GSD breeder I worked with in the past always kept pregnant females away from the other females. Once she left the door open to one of her bitches and her puppies, and another one of her females came in and killed the pups. :( So I'm really happy to see momma has no issue with sharing! ;)

Romeo's expressions are hilarious!

Members online

No members online now.