Just a few of him.....

xpaeanx

Ok, so I just have a few cell phone pics for right now... Consider this a teaser....

(yes, there is a sink in my room... No, it doesn't work. Lol.)

xpaeanx

Well he's got quite the mouth on him! And should def get neutered(likes to mark a lot). Otherwise, he's actually a really cool dog.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
He looks like he has a bit of an attitude. :D I would totally take him if I could. Did he get a new name?

He has SO much color on him, though! It's really not common for them to be that marked anymore. Some are but most aren't.

Wow, he is gorgeous!

I am so glad you have him!

Has he been around a certain beautiful corgi yet? Just wondering his dog friendly status?

xpaeanx

Laur, if you could crosspost that would be awesome. What I thought I might do is wait a few days before putting anything up so that I can give a more accurate description.

Pm, aside from him trying to hump a certain corgi for a good part of yesterday(he's stopped now, but there is a certain memory of me standing in the rain, locked out of my car, on a borrowed cell phone trying to call AAA, with a loud pap who kept trying to hump the quite corgi.....) they get along great. Now that he's behaving himself, muff is actually loving having a "my sized friend."

and no he doesn't have a new name yet. I've been calling him "pup" which he responds to. I can't bring myself to add the 2nd pup.

Members online

No members online now.