Happy Birthday Uallis!!

Mdawn

Well, today my big boy turned 2 years old. :D

Uallis is a great dog and has been a pleasure to have as a member of my family these 2 years. I remember thinking when he was a puppy that I couldn't wait for him to grow up because I wanted so bad to see the beautiful adult I knew he'd become. Now I miss those days of when he was a little puppy running around the house. Not a day has gone by since the day I brought him home that he hasn't made me laugh and just looking at his face makes me smile. He has truly been a blessing in my life and and I hope that I have many MANY more years to love and enjoy him!

Happy Birthday Ually!!

Barb04

Super Moderator
Oh, that is so beautiful. I love the song you chose to go with the pics. Happy Birthday Uallis! You've grown from a cute pup into a handsome young boy!

Mdawn

Yay! Happy Birthday you big old loverboy! I hope you get a steak!
LOL!! Instead of a steak he got ice cream and a doggie cake. Maybe for his 3rd B-day he'll get a steak of some sort. :cool:

Oh, that is so beautiful. I love the song you chose to go with the pics. Happy Birthday Uallis! You've grown from a cute pup into a handsome young boy!
Thanks! The song choice was limited but it was the one that fit the best.

THAT was a perfect birthday tribute :) These big molossers really get to our hearts in a special way, don't they? :)
Thanks! They really do. I've never had a dog quite like Uallis. He really is special. He is a very valuable member of the family, everyone loves and adores Uallis. :)

Uallis says "Thanks everyone!" for the birthday well wishes!

Members online