Urgent! Missing Dogs in Dallas (crossposting)

Barb04

Super Moderator
4th March 2010, 07:55 PM
gonetothedanes
Pawticipant
First Name: Teri

URGENT!!! MISSING IN DALLAS!!!!
Chico, Bevo and Bailey were stolen out of my backyard around 3pm! I let them outside when I got home at two fifteen and gone by 3. The lock was cut off of my back gate and was shut when I went outside. They all are microchipped and wearing collars and tags. I've checked the shelters and searched the neighborhood for them. I live on the corner of a very busy street across from the University of North Dallas so they could be ANYWHERE. I didn't hear a peep from the dogs the entire time, but I was vacuuming and Caitlin was watching tv so I could have missed it. I'm offering a $500 reward for each dog's safe return. I've searched craigslist but I don't want to put up an ad and scare someone away from posting them for sale. Anyone in surrounding states PLEASE watch out for them!!!! Keeper is confused because he can't find Bailey and I just want them home safe and sound!

Barb04

Super Moderator
UPDATE: Chico was found on the side of a road hit by a car. He already passed on to the Rainbow Bridge when found.

Bevo & Bailey are still missing.

Barb04

Super Moderator
No need to post or look for dogs. Woman found out her fiance rehomed 2 of the dogs and put one to sleep. He thought it was best since they couldn't afford them and lied to her. Very say story.

Members online