The Venting Thread

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Did you end up having any surgeries today?! :)
No! Thank goodness :p We had 2 patients transfer over from the e-clinic, and our day which started out with a whopping total of 3 appointments ended up booking up fast with a bunch of sickies. That was enough excitement for me, didn't need the added stress of surgery :D

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Lingering headache, mlrf. I got it yesterday afternoon, took some drugs and felt better, but it crept back last night as I was falling asleep and it's still around this morning. And it's making me feel a little nauseous. I've forgotten to refill my pill case in my bag with Ibuprofen so I just have to make it until I go home for lunch and pop some pills then. Hopefully it won't turn into a full blown migraine...

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I hate having a migraine & no meds for it, if I can catch it when I get what I call "shadow pains" where I "Know" when it will turn into a migraine, if I take meds when its first comeone on, I can stop it before it gets into a full blown migraine.

One day though I was stuck at work with no meds under the harsh lights of the track out in the cold ... ugh :/

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
THe toilet clogged at the same time the chain got caught around the rubber stopper in the tank filling the bathroom with disgusting water discovered by stepping in it with my only good pair of shoes at 8 am. I ran into the bathroom because I spilled a bottle of prussian blue paint on a piece that I was working on and was trying to get it off before it was ruined, but instead got paint on my one of three pair of jeans that will never ever wash out. I have an inspector coming, tomorrow and another the day after, due to two different agencies the second is to make sure the first one is doing her job. To top it off the grocery store clerk told me "you sure look tired" and my day hasn't hardly started yet. I am crawling under a rock and staying there. Enough is enough. I am half scared to even try to do anything else. I have a headache too. Shares headache meds virtually wiht Dogdrangoness. Maybe they will work for you, not working for me right now.

Goes to hook up the carpet spot cleaner to try to get water out of the carpet in the hall and load the washing machine with junk towels and jeans and sponges that were used in haste before the water went any further. Shoes..poor dear lovely shoes the only pair I can wear in public are drying in front of the space heater.:(:(:( This is not my day.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
I hate talking with many trainers about pet owners, not everyone has or wants the time to devote to training and frankly they shouldn't have to. Today I was told in all seriousness that if you work full time you shouldn't have a dog. Sigh.

SaraB

I hate talking with many trainers about pet owners, not everyone has or wants the time to devote to training and frankly they shouldn't have to. Today I was told in all seriousness that if you work full time you shouldn't have a dog. Sigh.
Well I'm screwed then, a full time and a part time job. Anyone want my neglected dogs?

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Bleh. I just found out that my english course requires me to watch documentaries/movies outside of class time...at a specific time, in a building on campus. So now my nice, easy Wednesday of work 7-3, then be done with class at 4:40 has turned in to work 7-3, be in class until 4:30, run home and grab a bite to eat, then go back to campus, try to find a parking place, and then watch stupid movies until 8:00 and not get home until 8:30. So I'll basically be gone from 6:30am to 8:30pm with only a slight break.

EW.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Nice.

So I should quit my job and stay home all day so I can...watch Frodo sleep? It's not like you can actively train ALL DAY LONG anyway.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I'm sorry ... But if I don't work then my dogs don't eat ... Or they will eat but it wouldn't be "good" (think wal mart worthy) so which is crueler? Making money so I can buy the food/stuff that will make them /keep them healthy or staying home all day wih them & feeding them crap?

MY I also add that they would get no vet care, heart worm/ flea meds (laugh).

That's what I tell people who tell me that lol.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Bleh. I just found out that my english course requires me to watch documentaries/movies outside of class time...at a specific time, in a building on campus. So now my nice, easy Wednesday of work 7-3, then be done with class at 4:40 has turned in to work 7-3, be in class until 4:30, run home and grab a bite to eat, then go back to campus, try to find a parking place, and then watch stupid movies until 8:00 and not get home until 8:30. So I'll basically be gone from 6:30am to 8:30pm with only a slight break.

EW.
Just run a video recorder & catch up on your ZZZ's during movie time ;)

Yes because what the world needs is fewer homes for dogs.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
At the other end of the "leash" I also hate folks who want a "quick fix" for their dogs & don't want to devote ANY time to fixing the problems with their dog (which usually are a result of their creation) in contrast those types of people also get my goat.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
I'm very sorry to hear that, I know you have had horrible trouble with illness, I hope you are on the mend soon :(
Thanks so much, I have had a lot of sickness. :(

Oh god. I'm so sorry. Are you sure you should be going to work if you have pneumonia? Not only for your own health, but also for the health of others.
Thanks you! Tbh my hours have been drastically cut at work due to budget cuts and I can't afford to miss work. And I've been out due to illness quite a bit already. I don't think it's viral though, I think it is bronchial since I had bronchitis not long ago. So I shouldn't be contagious to anyone.

Members online

No members online now.