My newest fuzzy addition

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I got a ferret a little bit ago and named her Mika (mee'k'ah). She's fantastic! Anyways... I've wanted a ferret since I was about 7 years old. I bugged and bugged my parents but the answer was always no. Now I'm almost 24 years old and I still wanted one.

A lady at my work had a little female ferret about a year and a half old that she had to rehome. She asked me if I was interested in her and said she would give me everything she had for her including her cage, food, bedding, etc.

Her cage is a 4 level super pet cage which I don't like so I'm saving up to get her a ferret nation. I eventually want to get another one, but for now I can only have one. She LOVES to play and she is so much fun. Here's a bunch of pictures of her settling into her new home and a video... the video is hilarious because she keeps hiding her food behind the fridge... we're going to end up getting a baby gate and cover it with plexi-glass to keep her out of the kitchen though.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Gosh, she is so CUTE! :D I love her deep coloring, and her coat looks fantastic.

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
She is adorable, and I love how she kept backing into the space next to the fridge. I love ferrets in reverse.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
He actually really likes her and he's surprisingly really gentle with her. Mostly just follows her around and watches her.

Members online

No members online now.