My old boy is being PTS this morning

Red_ACD_for_me

Ruled by a RED boy!
He's gone...........We arrived ten minutes late wondering if we were making the right decision but the Dr. reassured us it was the best choice for him. I stayed with him in the room, my mom said her good-byes and waited outside she was a mess. He died in my arms, I closed his eyes, kissed him on the head and stayed in the room alone for awhile with him talking to him in his ear. I told him how much I loved him and how sorry I was for having to make this final decision. He layed peacefully on the table as I turned and walked out the room, I had a very hard time leaving his side............R.I.P my boy, I love you.
Thanks to everyone for being so caring, this forum is wonderful!

((((((((HUGS))))))))) Shanon . . .

Bandit leaves you in Caiza's capable paws. Just know he will rest easy knowing those he loves so much are taken care of, and he will be watching. And one day, you'll look into the eyes of a dog and you will know that Bandit has sent that one especially for you.

Oh . . . now I've got to go wipe those mascara smudges . . .

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Oh, I'm so sorry. :( This is one of the most difficult things to do.
((((((((((((((BIG HUGS))))))))))))))
RIP special, handsome boy.

Barb04

Super Moderator
I'm so sorry to hear about Bandit. Reading about your daughter laying next to him just makes me cry. Bandit truly will be in your hearts and memories forever.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Rip sweet BAndit and wait for your mama at the rainbow bridge. I am very sorry for your loss.

milos_mommy

aww, he sounds like my Cody. i love Milo to death but Cody was a GOOD dog.

you'll miss him so much but it will get easier. my sympathies for you, your mother, and your daughter.

RIP Bandit.

Red_ACD_for_me

Ruled by a RED boy!
Thank you everyone for the kind thoughts that were so greatly needed :) It was a tough night last night but we slowly got through it. My dad took us all out to dinner to get me and my moms mind off him or at least try. My 5 year old didn't help much because she kept talking about how she will miss him and asking if he was in heaven yet. She doesn't really understand......My mom and I both looked like we got punched in the eyes from crying all day. This morning was especially tough because when I went up stairs to my parents house there was no one to greet me :( There is such a strange presence in the house or lack there of but we know his spirit is with us.
Thank you again everyone and for all the ((((((hugs))))) I give you one in return ;)

Debi

(((HUGS))) I'm so sorry for your loss. how wonderful you were with him, and he knew you all loved him dearly.

Members online

No members online now.