Working Coolies

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
I'm always a fan of dock jumping pictures :)

About what size range are your dogs? Weight or, if you know it, approx height at the withers?

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
Are they good pets? Like I don't do dog sports and work a lot.
I have 4 kids at home who would be the main play mate.
Between play with rowdy kids and a walk a day be enough
Exercise for them.? I know each dog is diffrent , but I am trying to get a feel
For the breed . I am breed shopping and trying to learn which would be the
Best fit.

They make excellent pets...another reason i chose the breed, they really need a outlet for their energy, some kind of fun activity to enjoy and look forward to sharing with you when you get home. They are great with kids and love to play with them...one of my pups invented a game with the kids where she would drop the ball down the stairs and the kids would sit at the bottom and throw it back up to them...funny thing to watch

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
are there reactivity issues with this breed? I mean SSA or DA or even HA?
I know there are difference per dog , but over all I mean?

Thank you for answering my questions, are there any groups I should join? You can PM if you want. I am really intrigued by these guys. I have at least 5 or more years before a new pup will be added. I am having children/dog issues right now and it would not be feasible to add one until they are worked out.

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
My coolies have never met a stranger, they all help me with my rehabilitation work, I am a certified profesional dog trainer who specializes in aggression work
That is great to hear, the one thing I wont work with is aggressive breeds. I have to many kids who have friends over and there is just to much risk with a
dog who is genetically prone to guard or other such behaviors.

again I know each dog is different , but there are breeds that are more prone than others.

Members online

No members online now.