The Venting Thread

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Fran, all of those things you just mentioned are all things that make you amazing. Don't change. :)

I feel the same way sometimes. But only when I compare myself to someone else or think about how others may perceive me.

But I'm happy. I'm always gonna be a little immature. I'm always gonna believe the world has magic, maybe not the kind most people think of, but there is beauty and love and I'll always see that. I never wanna grow up in that sense. I believe dreams come true, and that you can have a fairy tale life and no one can tell you different. I feel like I just see the good in things and try not to focus on the bad. There are times when I focus on the bad, I go through hard times, but I try not to be like that. Too many people are too serious.

Is there a time to grow up? In a sense, yes. But it's different for everyone. Of course I wanna find someone and have kids, but not until I'm meant to. I believe that things happen for a reason, and if I'm living at home in my Justin Bieber room with my sister/best friend, at 21 years old, so be it, that's okay with me. I'm happy and no one can judge me for that. If they do, it's their problem.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Fran, I totally want to still be wearing hats shaped like animals when I have a kid, just sayin'. ;) I'm 27 now and when I was 25, I had **28** friends and acquaintances have kids in less than 2 years. it.was.INSANE! I totally understand what you're going through!

crazedACD

Fran, I'm 25 and still living with my mom (as are so many people I know...). I've gotten into this pretty bad rut and the house is getting smaller by the day, I absolutely hate it here. So I'm shaking things up, moving to AZ to start fresh and get away from the incredibly negative attitudes in my family. Maybe you need to shake things up?

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Moving sucks. I'm so stressed out, we where suppose to have moved yesterday! >_< Now we can't move until Tuesday. I wanted a few days to relax and settle in, but now I won't have that. It seems like everything that can go wrong has already :(

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Fran, it's a learning curve. When I married Brian I couldn't cook anything, clean? HA! I am a child at heart. Brian teases me all the time about my love for Christmas and Disney and such. He loves it though. He always says "Thanks for showing me what Disney is really about and how to get the most out of it by just letting go"

We married when i was 24 and he was 31. I was so green lol. I couldn't do anything. However, I matured (within reason), I learned, I grew. You will too.

Barbara!

I hate being alone. And I have had to be alone at home every day for almost a month now. Can't wait to get out of this house.

Grab

We were on our way to get dog food today, only to get to the garage and find we had a flat. Irksome. It's had a slow leak off and on,but my workplace has the most awful pothole laden lot ever, so I thought perhaps that was it. Luckily the tire had a warranty, and it ended up being a staple, so the repaired the tire. Hurray for not having to buy a new tire again. (again...shitty (dirt) work parking lot, it's a wasteland for tires)

Grab

I hate being alone. And I have had to be alone at home every day for almost a month now. Can't wait to get out of this house.
Meh, I don't mind. My husband coaches a sport and, because we live in the middle of the desert, he has to travel with them nearly every weekend from January -February. The dogs and I watch a lot of movies, lol.

Red Chrome

People suck. Irresponsible, psychotic people suck. My head hurts and my dog has decided that she doesn't want to stay in the yard where she is supposed too. I'm a little irritated. I look at my dogs and think, man they got it good and I'm glad they ended up with me so they never have to worry about anything.

It's really frustrating right now for me in the dog world. It seems like a neverending battle.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Good news: I got my first pair of VFFs today on sale

Bad news/vent: my darn jeans ripped exposing my butt at the store when I was trying them on. I had to walk across the store, pay for the shoes and walk a pretty far distance to my car with my butt hanging out of my pants and its really cold outside so my butt was numb by the time I got to my car. Really hope these shoes were worth that humiliation.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I may have a UTI again. But I can't tell. And the stinking doctor's office is closed until Wednesday, and I'll be danged if I go to urgent care for a, "Well, I *think* I *may* have one." Bah. Just maybe one enough to be somewhat annoying. I just hope it doesn't get worse until Wednesday.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Well, I figured this would happen. There's a winter weather advisory on for tonight. I WAS planning to go out but drunk drivers PLUS winter weather? I'm pretty sure I'm staying in.
Dang it.

Grab

I may have a UTI again. But I can't tell. And the stinking doctor's office is closed until Wednesday, and I'll be danged if I go to urgent care for a, "Well, I *think* I *may* have one." Bah. Just maybe one enough to be somewhat annoying. I just hope it doesn't get worse until Wednesday.
You can pick up the strips to test your urine at any of the drug stores. If you have one, you can feel more confident going to an urgent care place for a prescription.

Members online

No members online now.