Lab mix, more of Chrissy the pit bull, golden mix, bluetick coonhound

Sweet72947

Squishy face
I actually managed to grab a pretty picture of Martina! I posted a picture of her once before as a smaller puppy stressing out; she orginally came in with another puppy who was black and white and more outgoing and that pup has been adopted. Martina is doing much better, but she is still very skittish, I think due to being undersocialized with people. Martina loves other dogs, and a good home for her would include other dogs (and no small children) who are confident along with patient handlers who will show her how to be a dog. Martina loves to play, see the video posted after the pic for her playful side!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7lI0zkvYD0&feature=youtu.be

Two of Chrissy, because she's so cute I can't help taking pics of her. Notice the little piece of green fuzz on her lip. That is a piece of a tennis ball that met an untimely demise.

This is the bluetick coonhound, I can't remember her name. She was an owner surrender. She is a very nice dog, typical loud hound.

This is Blaze, he was left in FOHA's driveway one night. I posted a pic of him before in his cage. Well he's out of stray hold now and already has an application! Blaze is a very sweet older gentleman who reminds me very much of a golden retriever in temperament and structure. I <3 him.

MORE

Chrissy is a beauty! We get SO MANY blueticks in at the shelter here and they are always the sweetest things...and also the loudest:)

Last edited:

Members online