Rae?

Tazwell

I was reading about the progression of akc Rally titles, and I'm having trouble understanding this one. You have to qualify 10 times at a single trial, But you have to qualify in advanced and excellent, so you would have to do 20 qualifying runs in a single trial??

Does that mean that you the same course 10 times? Or how does that work out? I'm confused.

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
I was reading about the progression of akc Rally titles, and I'm having trouble understanding this one. You have to qualify 10 times at a single trial, But you have to qualify in advanced and excellent, so you would have to do 20 qualifying runs in a single trial??

Does that mean that you the same course 10 times? Or how does that work out? I'm confused.
lol no no no, not 10 times in a single trial. You must qualify in BOTH Advanced and Excellent in a single trial, 10 times. So you have you to go 10 trials (at least), enter in both Adv and Ex, and Q in both classes. Does that make more sense?

It's the Rally equivalent of the UDX.

Tazwell

OH ok, LOL!!! That made a lot more sense! Wherever I was reading it didn't clarify it the same way that you did. I was thinking that that's the way it was, but then the way I read it didn't make sense to me.

Now I'm embarrassed :rofl1:

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
OH ok, LOL!!! That made a lot more sense! Wherever I was reading it didn't clarify it the same way that you did. I was thinking that that's the way it was, but then the way I read it didn't make sense to me.

Now I'm embarrassed :rofl1:
LOL don't worry about it. I find sport rules, regulations, and titles VERY confusing until I'm actually competing in said sport. And sometimes, even then. :rofl1:

BlackPuppy

Owned by Belgians
I rushed through the RN, RA and RE with my Laekenois. Then after a while we started on the RAE, and it did wonders for his understanding of his "job". People who say that Rally isn't real obedience, need to see a great RAE dog perform. Right now I casually enter shows for his RAE2, because I'm also taking my youngest to earn his Rally titles, might as well bring both dogs.

Members online

No members online now.