Because everyone wants one of their own...

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
You guys who can live with pacers/whiners are insane people!

I can't deal with whining. I can't. We had an ACD in the store for probably 15 minutes yesterday and she spent most of the time whining. I was so happy when she left. It just grates on my nerves and I can't deal with it.

BlackPuppy

Owned by Belgians
Thankfully, my Malinois is over 7 years old and she likes to sleep. However, this is what she usually is doing. This is also how she communicates when she wants to go out. If I ask her a question and she spins faster, that means "yes".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxxHFJms4rE

I don't dare crate or confine her if I don't want to hear the constant twirling.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
LOL Black Puppy - Aeri paces in a circle when she needs out, too! Her's is usually around our kitchen table, though.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
AHH THE PACING! Violet gets like that, but thankfully it doesn't take TOO terribly much to keep her from getting to that point.

Toller_08

Add me to the "I hate pacing" club! That is something I definitely can not stand, especially when it's time to just relax or sleep or something. Ripley used to pace when he was younger and it drove me nuts. And he whined all the time - another peeve of mine.

Backup sure is handsome, though. I'm glad I can enjoy him through your pictures and videos rather than in real life, haha. I love him but don't think I could live with him.

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
I hate pacing and whining and I have a dog who paces and whines. A lot. I think you just learn to ignore it, lol.

And I agree, Backup has a cute floofy butt. :p

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
While the pacing does annoy me, unless I'm trying to nap, it's the whining that kills me. Sloan is the whiner and most days I swear I could just ring her little neck. :eek:

Backup can pace and keep to himself mostly, Sloan has to get in your business and ask for fetch without stopping for even a second.

The problem with Backup is that panting, he's such a loud mouth breather. I think I'm far more sensitive to the sound than the noise.

I love these dogs, really, but sometimes I wish they had a mute button. LOL

Members online