if anyone is interested....

nancy2394

I have introduced crochet items to my site I have on facebook. I still do the bows and headbands, I'm just in the process of updating that album (so a lot of my bows aren't even posted at the moment)

Anyway.... here's an album of stuff i've been making. I'm so excited about all the orders i've been getting. It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside to think people actually love stuff that i have made. If there's anything you are interested in, just let me know. I can make any size hat. I have a variety of styles. I can custom make just about any color scheme. If there's a character hat you don't see and would like.... just let me know what it is and I'll tell you if I can do it or not.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my work :)https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.486743438005325.117610.228615003818171&type=3

nancy2394

hmmm.... I just got two orders for batman hats. I will have to start experimenting...lol I've never made a batman hat before. I guess there's a first time for everything.

chaospony

OMG! Those hats are so freaking cute! No kids here but I would order all of 'em if I thought my dogs would keep them on their heads!

Members online

No members online now.