Happy Birthday Violet

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
A year ago last night, my srs puppeh was born. I can't believe it. It seems like just yesterday we were going to see her for the first time...

She was so tiny, and sweet. We knew she was the one almost instantly.

It was so hard to wait to see her again, but the breeder sent us pictures to help us get by!

But we couldn't wait, so we went to visit her again!

Then the day finally came when we got to bring her home!!!

She was smaller than Chloe!

MORE

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥

And GROWING!

AND GROWING!!!

And now she's a 'grown up' dog.

I can't believe how big and gorgeous she's gotten. I love her so much, she's become SUCH a good dog. Happy birthday srs puppeh. <3

Wow, its hard to believe its been a year! Happy Birthday Violet you still have the prettiest eyes and eyeliner ever:)

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Thanks so much everyone!!!! :)

Sorry I haven't responded sooner, it's been hard to get to a computer lately. I have some pictures from her 'party' that I didn't get a chance to post before:

Her 'cake'. Because of the allergies she's been dealing with, we're not letting her have any type of gluten product, so I made her a burger lol.

I wanted to get her an orbee or some other type of ball that's indestructable, and this is what we could find in town. And I'm happy to say, it's VERY strong and she hasn't managed to bust/pop it or chew it up at all. She LOVES it.

I wasn't sure if this was going to be okay for her (my mom bought it) so I watched her eat it, and it definitely started to splinter, so I had to take it from her and toss it. :( So I owe her a bone. She was heartbroken.

That funky color on the burger is from the candle, I guess I left it in there to long before lighting it.

MORE

Members online

No members online now.