*NEW* Gunner and Tira Pics!!!

L

LabBreeder

Gunner is getting BIG! Tira isn't a light weight at 70 lbs, but Gunner is about to catch up to her weight and he's only 5 months old. He has all of his adult teeth btw.

This one is for ROXY. It's when Tira and Gunner both had boo-boo's on their head and I got/made bandanas for them. Gunner's is a US Navy theme and Tira's has Native American Indian theme.

Tira using Gunner as a pillow.

Tira getting nummies from daddy.

Tira and Gunner playing *with bandanas still on.*

...more to come!

L

LabBreeder

More nummies and better shot of bandanas.

Gunner had just climbed onto Tony from the side of the chair cause Tira was laying in front. Silly boy!

Tira and daddy Tony chillin'.

It's amazing how Tony can take close to 130 lbs *total* in his lap. Of course, it's amazing the chair hasn't broke yet!

...more to come!

L

LabBreeder

A good side shot of Gunner drinking. I had to put a gallon ice cream container in the steel bowl slot in order to keep enough water for the 2 of them. *We've now got 2 gallon containers and they drink a good 1/2 gallon a day some days.*

This is my absolute favorite one of Gunner. It was taken last night and shows just how much bigger he's gotten. His rabies and lost/found tag are hanging down in the front (looks like he's got a spot on his chest).

These last pics just shows how much he's grown since we got him.

Lordy! Look how small he used to be. Tony had to squat down to keep him still. Now you he can stand up straight and reach down (barely bending) and grab his collar. Geez. I used to have to carry him up/down the stairs, now he hauls butt all by himself.

My little boy is growing up...and bugging Tira all the way! Awww, shoot, they love each other.

LoveMyKees

Love My KEEShond
Thats so cute! They are both absolutely beautiful and adorable!

Gunner was a little tiny thing when you got him, huh? Well he's growing up fast, and becoming a very handsome boy ;)

Roxy's CD

Yeah! Finally bandanna pics!

You should've got a pic of Tony and Gunner all done up in the Navy gear! LOL

He is getting pretty darn big!!

Awesome pics :)

Their bandanas move like a cape too! Brent and I hate that we were always pulling Hades bandana back down underneath his chin, but for some reason his would always slide onto his back so it looked like a cape! :D ROFL

L

LabBreeder

Gunner is the only one we can leave the bandana on though. Tira rolls onto her back when we go outside and it'll rip the bandana off (or possibly choke her) so we take hers off unless we're inside.
I think Gunner weighed around 15 lbs when we got him (could be wrong). He's so big and has so much more growing to do.

ROXY - We couldn't do the full Navy gear thing. :( Tony only has his camo here. His dress blues are in S.C.

L

LabBreeder

Thank you, thank you. :)

Gunner is our "Bubba Love Bug". He will jump up and just snuggle up to ya, burrying his head in your lap. :p Definitely a 10 on the cuteness scale.

cowgurl6254

Herding dogs rock!!!
LabBreeder said:
Thank you, thank you. :)

Gunner is our "Bubba Love Bug". He will jump up and just snuggle up to ya, burrying his head in your lap. :p Definitely a 10 on the cuteness scale.
Hehe, Andy still tries to sit in my lap while I'm driving like he did when he was a 5 lb. puppy. They don't realize how big they are getting! :p

L

LabBreeder

I wouldn't have it any other way though! :)
I'd rather have them sitting in our laps than laying on the floor thinking they are being ignored or something. ;) *Yeah, right...ignored. HA*

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
You have very beautiful dogs! I love how shiny and smooth thier coats look!:D

Members online

No members online now.