Okay... it's official

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I love Belgians.

On Tuesday there is this Belgian girl. Terv. That dog is the cutest thing I have ever seen.

We were doing nosework outside. 3 hides, we're still on food, not paired with a scent yet. 'Find it'. She goes straight to the stash of treats on the back of the truck (that's not part of the finds). She has by far the quickest time in the class. so methodical and so into her momma, too. Just a joy to watch work.

When she's found all three, she walks up to me and muzzle punches me in the side. Yep, I have treats stuffed in my pocket. After every turn, she'd come muzzle punch me. Then just cock her head and grin.

And I don't even need to say the needle nose and big brown eyes did not help. She is so SMART too.

I hate to say it though but belgians have really consistently been some of my favorite dogs to be around. We took a tricks class with a mal and he was a charmer. Now it's all tervs and one groen. I would totally steal Lina.

I'm thinking a couple dogs down the line maybe...

noludoru

Bored Now.
I'm thinking Mia needs a Terv for her next partner in crime. . . I know you want a BC, but I think a Belgian suits you so much more now that you have Mia.

Plus, I want to see Belgian Puppy pictures. . .

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
If it happens, it won't happen for a few dogs most likely. I want to get a few bigger dogs under my belt first. But I really think it'll happen eventually. they're working their way up to one of my favorite breeds. And it doesn't help that there's a ton of belgians at this new agility/dog sports club.

It'd have to be a fuzzy of course.

Members online

No members online now.