Pretty cool story involving the company I work for.

lizzybeth727

There was a story on the news a few years ago about a dog who walked 5 miles to the grocery store, went in and walked straight to the rawhide aisle, took a rawhide off the shelf, and trotted back home with it. All while the owners were at work. They came home and found the dog happy with his new chewie. I can't remember how they figured out what happened, but the store had it all on camera and they did end up paying for the rawhide. :D

ACooper

ROFL! I love it!

It made me laugh harder when I heard "Every dog through the door gets a treat"..........uh ya, out on an adventure, get a little rumbley in the tummy.......*light bulb* I know a little place! hahahahahahaha

MicksMom

Too funny!

There was a story on the news a few years ago about a dog who walked 5 miles to the grocery store, went in and walked straight to the rawhide aisle, took a rawhide off the shelf, and trotted back home with it. All while the owners were at work. They came home and found the dog happy with his new chewie. I can't remember how they figured out what happened, but the store had it all on camera and they did end up paying for the rawhide. :D
I was thinking of that story as I read the OP. I saw it on Animal Planet. It was a Siberian Husky who had a history of getting out and bringing stuff home. I loved the video of her shopping.

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
Omg you work at Chuck and Don's??? My roommate's from the Twin Cities and her mom buys Fromm from you guys (we made her switch from Iams, LOL). She keeps calling it Chuck and Dave's but I'm pretty sure she means your place.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Omg you work at Chuck and Don's??? My roommate's from the Twin Cities and her mom buys Fromm from you guys (we made her switch from Iams, LOL). She keeps calling it Chuck and Dave's but I'm pretty sure she means your place.
There are three members here who work at C&D's, soon to most likely be a fourth. :D

Everyone calls it Chuck and Dave's :p

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
There are three members here who work at C&D's, soon to most likely be a fourth. :D

Haha! That is awesome. Well you'll be glad to hear that she thought you guys were very knowledgable and really enjoyed shopping there. :D

Southpaw

orange iguanas.

Hahah Omg we're taking over the forum like a cult. :p

Where do people get the Dave part from cuz that's what my family calls it too lol.

Members online