Goodbye, Winston

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Rip Winston. He was a beautiful boy and i am glad he had such a loving family.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
I just saw this. :(

Wiston was one of my favorites, too. ((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))) Devan, I'm so sorry for your loss.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Ohhh, I just saw the thread title and was hoping it was another Winston.
I'm sorry. =< It's good that you guys feel secure that it was the right time though... it definitely makes it a lot easier that way.

Toller_08

Thank you so much, everyone. You have no idea how much reading all of your replies means to me. Sizzle, always a gentleman is right! I don't think there is a better word out there to describe him.

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
Winston always had a very kind and wise look in his eyes... I sure have a very soft spot for him.

(((((HUGS)))) to you and your family. RIP, Winston.

mrose_s

BusterLove
RIP Winston

That picture makes him look so majestic, like he always did. Undoubtedly one of my favourite Chaz Dobes, I'm in tears now but I'm glad that now he is free.

KatzNK9

Ozzy & Jagger Rock!
I'm so sorry for your loss. RIP Winston & run free at the bridge. You were much loved & will be missed by all of your many fans & friends.

ACooper

Oh my god...........I don't know how I missed this news :(

I am so sorry Toller, I know Winston lived a good long life for a dobe, but it's never long enough..........especially with these guys :(

Rest peaceful dear Winston, you were handsome, faithful, and well loved........you will be sorely missed.

Doberluv

A-w-w Toller. I missed this too. I subconsciously seem to avert my eyes from this forum, not because I don't feel sorrow for others who have lost their beloved pets, but because it's still awfully painful for me to go through this vicariously over and over because I still suffer from the loss of Lyric. But I am here now and I must tell you what a wonderful attitude you have and that will bring you more peace and rest than I had when I lost my Dobe so young. I know you'll miss him for a long time though. He sounds like he was a wonderful, loving friend and such a good ambassador to the breed. I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Members online

No members online now.