The 'why I love you' thread

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
Hey Aussie, d'ya think BP has had enough time to think of why she loves me?:p
Hmm, I seem to remember this post:

Joyce- Ah, my friend. I might break down in to a blubbery mess if I go on and one about your greatness, so, I love you. Thank you so much for your support and kindness. It has never gone unnoticed, nor will it ever.

TM- You crack me up. You are a wonderful addition to this board and I am so glad you found us. Thank you for being the every bit of wonderful that you are.

Aussie Red

Rebel With Cause
Hmm, I seem to remember this post:
Yes you did my friend but as you see it was page 54 so it slipped under the rules lol.
Heck I just can not get you all to stop this. My ornery and mean and nasty disposition must not go. It is my reputation you know. I have worked tireless hours on being surly and disagreeable heck I am just short of bitter lol.

Keri-you may not see this, but you rock. You are a champion for life and the good in it. Stay strong, my friend.

Ooooooooooh lookie what I see!! Thanks Nicole...here I was having a poopy day and I thought I'd scroll through this thread to remind myself that people can be kind to one another (Yes, THAT bad of a day)....what a pleasant suprise to see this :)

And you, my friend, rock too. Hannah and I thank you dearly for all those nights you listened to me falling apart not knowing whether she'd hang in there or not. You're one of a kind and I'm so glad I've gotten to know you. :)

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
Ooooooooooh lookie what I see!! Thanks Nicole...here I was having a poopy day and I thought I'd scroll through this thread to remind myself that people can be kind to one another (Yes, THAT bad of a day)....what a pleasant suprise to see this :)

And you, my friend, rock too. Hannah and I thank you dearly for all those nights you listened to me falling apart not knowing whether she'd hang in there or not. You're one of a kind and I'm so glad I've gotten to know you. :)
*grin*

Thank you for the kind words.

I'm always a PM away. :D I hope your day is better now and that you have a great one tomorrow!

ACooper

Renee..........I love you because not only do you have a sense of humor that could get a chuckle out of a Royal Guard, but you genuinely care about others..........and it shows. :)

bubbatd

Grammy is soooooooo happy to have met our Renee personally !!! A very special lady !! ( her Kharma isn't too bad either !!! LOL!!!!)

milos_mommy

Toscasmom for her undeniably intelligent and humorous wit.

Dena, for her insane strength for JB, and for her determination to give him a good life.

Buddysparents, who are quite knowledgable in multi-dog households, and especially DmitriousK (sorry if i misspelled that) for the image of him rolling around on the floor with his Bella Baby girl.

Members online