Coffee Drinkers!

GipsyQueen

How do you brew your coffee? :)
SO and I have different opinions how which tastes better - I prefer filter coffee, he prefers coffee pads.
So we usually brew coffee in the filter machine in the morning since we each drink 2 - 3 cups, and it would be a total waste. During the afternoon or something though we use coffee pads.

iluvdogs

We still use the good old coffee maker. We bought a keurig and found all the coffee to be really weak (we like strong coffee) so if we are going to just buy normal strong coffee for it its way cheaper to just buy a tub of coffee for our coffee maker.

Lyzelle

Although, I do have issues enjoying darker roasts with my Keurig. I think it's a personal thing, but all the medium to dark roasts in k-cups taste burnt. So I generally have to use my reusable k-cup with regular coffee.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Ryan and I have been talking about getting a keurig. The coffee maker we have right now is old and everything we make in it tastes really bitter, I won't drink coffee out of it.

At our last place our roomie had a French press and that's all we drank out of. That route is definitely cheaper than a keurig. But the keurig's are just so EASY! lol

Members online

No members online now.