Question??

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
Question?

Do you guys pick up after your dog after he/she poop's when you are at a friends or families house in the yard of course who has other dogs the poop outside and they do not clean up after them everyday?

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
When I'm at my dad's house, and I know he doesn't pick up after his dog: No. I ask every time I am there though and do make sure she sticks to the perimeter of the yard instead of making it into a yard full of mines. I haven't had her at anyone else's house but I always bring bags with me just in case.

crazy_paws

No thumbs = No mutiny
If I know them really well, and know they don't/wouldn't mind, then I don't. Otherwise, I do.

B

Blue_Dog

It depends on where I am. My friend's place I don't worry about it, but only because she told me not to worry about it. :p Otherwise, yes allllll the time. I feel bad. :p

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I don't think I've ever been in the situation. But if my dogs pooped in someone else's yard, yes I'd clean it up.

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
i clean up every time, because id hope theyd have the same courtesy if they came to my home and their dog whent in my yard.

Yes.

Blaze is welcome in alot of friends and families homes, and I dont want them to rethink it because Blaze leaves "landmines" behind

T

tessa_s212

*always* pick up after my dogs. Though, when we had all the animals here, we would just go out once a week to the "potty area" and pick it up then, instead of every time they went.

Members online

No members online now.