Unsure what to do..

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
bubbatd said:
At your age, how do your parents feel about it ?? Remember, you will be home only a few more years before you're off to school , then what ?? This puppy may live until you're 30 years old. Good luck, whatever you decide !

:D I'm 24, haven't lived at home since I was 18, so my parents don't have much of a say!

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Thanks for all your opinions. I wasn't trying to be obnoxious, I'm pretty stubborn, and felt the circumstances of the pups being here was irrelevant to my original question! I have done TONS of reading the past few weeks, and know ALL about the future facing some dogs and pups, and felt confident about my friend and her dogs.

As for getting one, that remains to be seen, and if I decide to get one (or any other dog) I am sure I will have plenty of questions, and it's nice to know there is somewhere I can get advice from people with lots of different opinions and views!

At the end of the day, I have to decide on my own, but hearing all sides of the story is great!

Fran27

You're absolutely right that the circomstances of the dog's birth were (mostly) irrelevant to your question. We're just stubborn too sometimes, lol. The only reason we posted what we did is to inform you that your pup might end up having health issues if the parents were not tested, that's all. We all get pretty touchy (is that a word?) when it comes to people breeding their dogs.

Kudos on your reaction though, I love seeing open minded people like you :)

Members online

No members online now.