Outside playtime *HUGE photo dump*

bnwalker2

My house is a zoo
I took most of the dogs outside for playtime since it's such a nice day. Marley's still learning to play nicely with Juno so he had to stay inside this time.... so he's not in any of the pictures today. I've got almost 40 pictures to post and that's not even 1/4 of the pictures I took today LOL. Enjoy!

First pictures of the playing

*MORE*

bnwalker2

My house is a zoo
And last but not least, little Juno... who tries so hard to keep up with her big brothers, LOL

*MORE*

noludoru

Bored Now.
I love the photos of them - they are all so cute!

Walker, I remember you from TCS... just wondering.. do you take care of ferals near your house? I know you have quite a few indoor kitties and foster, but I wouldn't remember if you take care of ferals too.

bnwalker2

My house is a zoo
I love the photos of them - they are all so cute!

Walker, I remember you from TCS... just wondering.. do you take care of ferals near your house? I know you have quite a few indoor kitties and foster, but I wouldn't remember if you take care of ferals too.
We have a feral colony in the neighborhood, they go back and forth between our house and two of our neighbors. We trap and spay/neuter, and bring in the young ones to foster and find new homes for. People are always dropping off their cats out here too :rolleyes:. We live out in the country and word has apparently gotten around that we take care of the animals.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Oy... you have to wonder if people have ever heard of shelters.. or low-cost spay/neuter. And is there some underground club of people who like to dump animals that always tell other people wanting to dump their animals where the big-hearted people like you are? :mad:

Members online

No members online now.