For Pixie and anyone else Pics and Montage

jess2416

Who woulda thought
In the first two, Chloe is chasing the neighbors cat which you can clearly see came into her yard and harassed her LOL
The next two you see is Chloe waiting for it to come back

Video Montage coming next post....

jess2416

Who woulda thought
AusCatDogs_4Ever said:
I'm still browsing through the photobucket pictures, and I noticed her leash is really long! I was just wondering how long it was in feet?
The black one leash?? or her blue tie out??
Her black leash is 6 ft and her blue tie out is either 20 ft or 25 ft

jess2416

Who woulda thought
AusCatDogs_4Ever said:
I was referring to the tie out. :) Charlie's is 32 feet. I don't like short chains/tie outs.
Me neither...well, when she was younger 25 feet was alot farther for her to go LOL :D I have had that one since she first came home with me :D...but I will definitely have to get a larger stronger one for her (and hopefully Charlie ;))

AusCatDogs_4Ever

but please call me Aus.
Yeah, I had to buy a strong chain for Charlie. He is soo strong, and a great escape artist too, lol. His chain was around $60 all together, but it was worth it because he has lots of room to play and it is made really strong.

jess2416

Who woulda thought
well, her's is one of the ones that twist in the ground but :eek: she bent it :eek: trying to chase the kitten...not today, actually she let me get within 2 feet of her with it without barking and jumping HOORAY...

AusCatDogs_4Ever

but please call me Aus.
I had one of those when Charlie was a pup. He out smarted me, and dug it up. LOL. I also tried tieing it to a pole, but he would chew at the knot and undo it. Finally, I got a metal chain and links that attach to his dog house. He teaches me well. :p

Members online

No members online now.