Frosty PAWS icecream!

Red_ACD_for_me

Ruled by a RED boy!
Does anyone give there dogs Frosty paws ice cream for dogs? I bought some the other day for my boy and he loved them. They have a few different flavors, I got him peanut butter.:D

nedim

We have them at my job, they seem to be selling pretty nicely. I may have to pick some up for Peanut.

Tinaweena

My mom bought some for my Shih Tzu Emily, and she loves them. But she has to eat them outside, cuz she makes a big mess.
I find it odd they have them in the regular frozen section. I feel sorry for the folks who get them home, take a bite and wonder why their ice cream tastes like salmon.
My dad tasted it and said it was gross.

Gig 'Em Ags

JP Cattle Co.
MY-OH-MY Yes my dogs love the Frosty Paws!!! We keep them in the coolers right next to our drinks and when they're done working cattle or just laying under a tree they each get one Peanut Butter flavor treat.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Yep, my dad surprised me when he came home frm the grocery store as he bought these for the dogs!

They only get them as a "special" treat. Lucy loves them but the thing is almost as big as her head lol. So I let her lick at it, and once she's lost interest in it I let Molly finish it off.

My dad wants me to taste them....ewww they smell gross, I can't even imagine how they taste.

bubbatd

Birthday treats here ! My dogs always seemed to go into a trance licking them..... I always hold the cup .

Gig 'Em Ags

JP Cattle Co.
Do an e-search for "Frosty Paws" and enter your location; the site will provide locations selling this great product from five to fity miles away from you. Your dogs will LOVE it!!!

Gig 'Em Ags

JP Cattle Co.
Howdy Aus Cat Dogs 4Ever!!! That recipe for the faux Frosty Paws came out quite nicely!!! I used ice cube trays for the freezing form and the end product was enjoyed by all my dogs!!!

Giny

Hey Red_ACD_for_me, I know you! It took me a while but I recognize you from another forum. Welcome to Chaz! :)

Boomer and Kassie had some store bought frosty paws couple summers ago. I had to buy the cat one because the dog one was too big. It was funny observing them with their little treat. Boomer kept picking up his container and walking to his bed with it. I may get some this summer and see how Tilly will enjoy hers.

moxiegrl

Katie loves them! They sell them at most grocery stores I believe. Its funny b/c they keep them right w/ the other ice cream. ;)

mojozen

bullie lover
Mojo's never had frosty paws. I tend to make ice cubes of boulion or frozen hot dogs for him though. Frozen raw bones work well too, as a messy summer treat.

Gig 'Em Ags

JP Cattle Co.
Frozen hot dogs---now that's a great idea!! Shall try that with my dogs!!! I suspect you cut them into bite-size bits.

mojozen

bullie lover
Gig 'Em Ags said:
Frozen hot dogs---now that's a great idea!! Shall try that with my dogs!!! I suspect you cut them into bite-size bits.
Actually not always. Mojo is 45 lbs of jaw muscle, so he likes to gnaw on the dogs propping them up in his paws like he does his bones. :)

Members online

No members online now.