Have you mailed your Secret Santa package yet?

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
My package should be delivered today! (I'm a dork and paid for Delivery Confirmation, so I've been watching the tracking number all weekend. LOL!)

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Mailed mine today!!

Was supposed to go in a box but box couldn't go internationally without costing a small fortune so had to stuff everything in this big envelope
which sucks.. because I DECORATED THE BOX! Darn.

but I'm so nervous about the person liking the stuff! lol it all took forever to pick out

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Mailed mine today!!

Was supposed to go in a box but box couldn't go internationally without costing a small fortune so had to stuff everything in this big envelope

but I'm so nervous about the person liking the stuff! lol it all took forever to pick out
I'm worried about my SS and their pet(s) liking it as well, which should be stupid, but GAH!

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Mailed mine today!!

Omg I decorated my box too! Haha. I almost didn't want to send it :p

I put a ton of time and thought into mine, so I really hope my person loves it!

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
I didn't decorate my box. I bet my recipient hates me now. :cry: :rofl1: :p

This is seriously too much fun. WHY DIDN'T I EVER SIGN UP BEFORE THIS YEAR???

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I couldn't really decorate my box cause it was one I stole from work. So it has lots of stuff on it, lol. It's a Blue Buffalo box :p

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I couldn't really decorate my box cause it was one I stole from work. So it has lots of stuff on it, lol. It's a Blue Buffalo box :p
I ended up getting REALLY lucky- I ordered some stuff online and it was shipped in a plain box with no marks! So, I figured I'd decorate it and make it all pretty. Haha.

And any excuse to use stickers is a good excuse :p

Lyzelle

I'm sending mine Thursday, and it should get to my person the following Wednesday/Thursday!

I don't have a ready on-hand box. So I'm basically going into UPS, grabbing a box, wrapping everything in the car, then bringing it back in to ship. Lol

Brattina88

Finished shopping today! Stealing a box from work tomorrow and shipping out... hopefully :p lol

Add me to the list of people who are worried they're recipients won't like their gifts! :( lol

Members online

No members online now.