Update Puppy Pic's

adojrts

They are doing amazing and so is Momma!! Hard to believe but they are two weeks old today.

Without further Ado (lol)

The first two photos were taken on the 2nd day.

Left-Right: M: Bobbi Jr, F: Who, F: Sydney, Butt shot, M: Crosby (tiny male)

Jump ahead to 2 weeks old!! Boy have they grown, eyes are opening and they are starting to hear. Very active (when not eating or sleeping lol) and they are trying to walk instead of crawling.

L-R: F: Sydney, M: Crosby (hiding again), M: B.J, F: Who, M: Whip.

It was cool here today, so I turned on the heat lamp for a while, which explains the funny colour of the pic.

Top -Bottom: Crosby, Sydney and Who

Hope you enjoy.

Last edited:

adojrts

I thought I would post a pic of Dad, while Momma Kiah is feeding, washing and generally doing a bang up job of caring for their little ones..........dear old dad spends most of his time this way. And recently it has been discovered that he is also sneaking into the whelping area and STEALING Momma's food!!!!!!

Gezz I wonder if he has ever cleanned a dirty bum before??? Doubtful :D

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
OH my how i love puppies especially this age. Mom looks great, Dad looks great. Blessings on the whole family.

Miakoda

ACK! Puppies! :D

They are too cute! And daddy makes me laugh. Makes me realize how good of a daddy Shaker was. As the pups got older, I could put them with him while giving Momma a break. He was a nervous poppa constantly cleaning and bathing and making sure no one stepped out of bounds.

Brandyb

Awww, Lynn they really look great! Bobbi is such a goof - what a big lovable guy!!
Kiah has such a pretty face too, reminds me of Brandy. Babies look fantastic!! And growing well, awesome job to mom and you (and dad too LOL) :)

Doberluv

A-w-w-w-w-w-w...they are just adorable. What fun you must be having. Mom looks so content and happy with her little charges. So precious Lynn.

Members online