weights-WOW!

Saje

Island dweller
Kenzie said:
I also disagree and with good reason, I'll explain why. I send alot of friends here. Many of them who are not presently experiencing any problems with their pets, according to their feedback, browse the forum and check out the threads with pics of puppies. We all love puppy pictures right? Well when seeing Mach1girl's pics of her beautiful puppies, without knowing the background regarding this breeding, they feel like they want puppies from their own pups and want to breed. Keep in mind, these people, are sent here because I think there's much to learn, many are not as knowledgable regarding the issues etc. of breeding. They search out puppy/dog pics. They also check out her website, where she states her male is advertised to stud. I know, they should be reading all the other threads too, and I've often told them so, but what about people who just happen upon Chaz, because they love seeing dog and puppy pics? They're getting the wrong impression about Mach's puppys and about how it's all lovey dovey, and thinking it's easy. I don't know, maybe Mach could have a line about it being an "accidental" breeding and discouraging breeding with all the puppy pictures?. I can honestly say it's painting a rosey picture of irresponsible breeding just looking at those beautiful puppy pictures, and that IMHO is just wrong and not what we want to do. I fully understand Reds reasoning for bringing it up every once in a while, but like I said, many don't read all the posts but only look at the pictures, so while I agree with her, I don't think it's getting the desired effect.

Mach1girl, why are you keeping 3? I understand keeping Daisy, but what are your plans for the others? I saw that asked, but it still hasn't been answered!

It's been answered lots of times on lots of different threads. I think mach gets tired of repeating herself. I know I would. Maybe we should sticky an all about Mach thread lol.

And her posts and pics are great. They show people what it is really like to a breeder and the fact that several of her pups have had problems just goes to show how hard it is to be a good breeder.

Personally, Mach I really admire you for following through and doing the best you can by those pups as well as sticking around this forum despite have to explain/justify yourself over and over.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I don't think you need to add a sentence saying they are a mistake!!

I don't when I post Bodhi pictures, and she was mistake. As are HALF the dogs on here! How many are rescues, or ooooopsies?

Mach1girl

A STICKY ABOUT MACH!
LOL!
That'd solve all the problems, it can start with:Before asking, assuming, or insinutating ANYTHING in the breeding section, please read this story about Mach1girl!!!

I may have replied too fast alittle earlier, but it is true, Im tired of defending myself over and over, heck it has been several months and Im tired! I am soooooo freakin busy, and so tired, I get easily aggrevated when I am busting my butt and trying so hard, that no body notices, they just want to remind me that if we didnt F-UP, none of this would be happening.
I cannot imagine taking a break, no way,Im seriously thinking this was a message(savior) from GOD. I had become so bored, the kids growing up and never home, hubby working 80 hours a week, my dogs getting up there, Dixie was/is fun, but wasn't enough. Now I am running rampid.
I am having a blast with these boogers.
It's a shame, Daizy has been house broke for days. Kato just lays in it. Chocolate hasnt had an accident yet either.
Daizy is spoiled beyond beleif.
I dont want to continue to defend myself anymore. Im not going to.
Please people, drop the past.find new drama elsewhere and stop beating me up!

Kenzie

Mach1girl said:
A STICKY ABOUT MACH!
LOL!
That'd solve all the problems, it can start with:Before asking, assuming, or insinutating ANYTHING in the breeding section, please read this story about Mach1girl!!!

I may have replied too fast alittle earlier, but it is true, Im tired of defending myself over and over, heck it has been several months and Im tired! I am soooooo freakin busy, and so tired, I get easily aggrevated when I am busting my butt and trying so hard, that no body notices, they just want to remind me that if we didnt F-UP, none of this would be happening.
I cannot imagine taking a break, no way,Im seriously thinking this was a message(savior) from GOD. I had become so bored, the kids growing up and never home, hubby working 80 hours a week, my dogs getting up there, Dixie was/is fun, but wasn't enough. Now I am running rampid.
I am having a blast with these boogers.
It's a shame, Daizy has been house broke for days. Kato just lays in it. Chocolate hasnt had an accident yet either.
Daizy is spoiled beyond beleif.
I dont want to continue to defend myself anymore. Im not going to.
Please people, drop the past.find new drama elsewhere and stop beating me up!

Dearest Mach, God bless you for taking all this as a blessing! :kiss. Really, I meant no harm, I've never bashed you and won't in the future either! You're doing a great job, heck I couldn't handle so many dogs. They are lucky to have you in their lives, just as you are to have them :) I've noticed your hard work, felt your pain and worry when something was wrong, I've seen the love you have for these dogs, and for that, again THANK YOU!

I have noticed how hard you work with these dogs, and how much you love them! Not many would have the patience you've shown both on the board and in real life; I tip my hat to you, honestly, I really admire your love, caring, and plans with these pups and Dixie! We just love all the furbabies in this cruel world, sometimes we (or I) forget there's tired, but loving, caring people behind what we see printed. Making mental note, the person posting whatever has their furbabies best interest at heart!

Thanks for taking such good care of those little boogers and PLEASE keep us updated and keep posting those pictures, as like I said, they're my daily puppy fix :) :) :)

Members online

No members online now.