To help your secret santa not be a complete failure

katielou

Slave to the Aussie
Please provide the following extra information.

Back length, leg length, chest size, neck size.

If for some reason your dog finds this objectionable remind them that their Santa is not a Nordstrom personal shopper and can not guess their dress size from a photo.

Also your favorite color and any food stuff you do not like!

Thank you, You don't know who you are but you better reply to this!

Much love
Katie and Abe

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
To who-ever has me/future puppy. I obviously have no idea specific size wise, he/she is coming home too close to christmas to wait to measure.. but chances are, just takes a lucky shot and he/she will grow or we will make it fit! lol
and as for collars, anything 3/4 wide or less, and 14 inches or less would work swimmingly. Puppy will grow into anything so feel free to just..guess.

Favorite colors: red or black please.

Food: made in the USA (or canada lol) no corn, wheat etc... . Bully sticks, small training treats and things easily shoved in kongs are mighty handy.

I'll keep an eye on this thread and answer any ? posted. I know it's hard to shop for a puppy that is not yet here so I want to help as much as I can!

Toller_08

I hope my SS recipient sees this thread too since I need those exact measurements as well. Well, back length and chest girth and width anyway.

And I doubt you are talking about me, but just in case (or if someone else is my SS and is interested), I will get my dogs' measurements later tonight.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Can all people signed up for SS please post in the wishlist thread?

or else people have nothing to go on.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I would PM whoever matched you and ask them to bug your recipient for whatever info you need :)
I'm just going to reiterate this.

The best way would be to ask either MisssAshby or I, whoever matched you, to get this information if it wasn't on the wishlist thread. We really don't mind -- we've both previously run the SS before and know that questions will be asked/time will be needed!

Adding this to the wishlist thread would have been best, mainly to keep everything SS related in the one thread, to be sure all the questions are answered. Threads can easily get overlooked, and that one person who overlooks it will surely be the one person you need the answers from :lol-sign:

katielou

Slave to the Aussie
To who-ever has me/future puppy. I obviously have no idea specific size wise, he/she is coming home too close to christmas to wait to measure.. but chances are, just takes a lucky shot and he/she will grow or we will make it fit! lol
and as for collars, anything 3/4 wide or less, and 14 inches or less would work swimmingly. Puppy will grow into anything so feel free to just..guess.

Favorite colors: red or black please.

Food: made in the USA (or canada lol) no corn, wheat etc... . Bully sticks, small training treats and things easily shoved in kongs are mighty handy.

I'll keep an eye on this thread and answer any ? posted. I know it's hard to shop for a puppy that is not yet here so I want to help as much as I can!
People food silly :D is there any human food that you the human dislike lol

Members online