double the puppies = double the fun

Guess who came by? LITTLE MAXIE!

OMG these two are crazy together. Max came over for me to attempt to groom him and dear god... He's been groomed before be he needs some clipper destining. He did not want them near his face at all, but thankfully I didn't have to shave his muzzle they just wanted me to do a bit by his eyes and his paw pads....

but yeah these guys are crazy. Took them along with Abby to the park and walked in the cemetery when we ran into another mini poo who was freaking adorable and then brought Abby home and took the evil puppies to the schoolyard and just let them go crazy and we were there for about an hour and got home and about guess who was still tumbling around the house until mister man left? ahh gotta love puppies and their boundless energy

Loaded and ready for the park! Had to put Abby and Twister in the same crate some max and Twist wouldn't go nuts together and since Abby and Twister both lay down for the trip it worked.

Didn't get any pics at the park but here are the two devil puppies at the schoolyard

let the fun begin!

dundundun Batdog!(wish it weren't blurry)

let's rest for a sec

nope never mind we runz!

catch me if you can looser :p

<more>

bitey face

We iz comin!

mommy he biting me

sharing toys

my baby boy

A couple attempts at a group shot

<done I think>

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
They are too precious!!! It's crazy the difference between the shaved face, and the natural face! I love it both ways! So cute!

Members online

No members online now.