Two New Fromm Grain-Free

JacksonsMom

Sunnyshines

Owned by Norrbottenspets
Awesome! I'm looking forward to that :) We currently feed the duck and sweet potato formula, but I will be looking to the grain-free once it makes it's way here.

On a side note: you're the only one I've heard of, other than myself, that even knows the brand Fromm. Nevermind that you once (and maybe again?) have fed it to your dog. I'm sure there are more people, but you're the first I've found. Yay Fromm!

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Yup, saw these at PIJAC - was very excited! I'm thinking next time I go, I'll have to give you guys a rundown of what I discover. :rofl1: They changed the name of the Tunalini diet though, it used to be just "Tunalini".

Sort of wish they'd give the cats some love, too. Especially for Tunalini!

Awesome! I'm looking forward to that :) We currently feed the duck and sweet potato formula, but I will be looking to the grain-free once it makes it's way here.

On a side note: you're the only one I've heard of, other than myself, that even knows the brand Fromm. Nevermind that you once (and maybe again?) have fed it to your dog. I'm sure there are more people, but you're the first I've found. Yay Fromm!
Fromm has two grain-free formulas already - Surf & Turf and Beef Frittata. And Fromm is an old company in terms of pet food - one of the oldest quality brands, next to Solid Gold and a few others! It's the top seller at our store. :)

I'm actually a bit disappointed, I was looking forward to possibly some more red-meat ONLY foods, :(.

I really do wish they'd stop throwing chicken in EVERY formula. :(
I don't think their beef one had poultry in it? Let me go look that up...

But yeah, I have one dog who gets the runs on poultry, kibble, canned, fresh, cooked, raw.

EDIT: well...that was interesting. I got a sample of it, the Beef Frittata, but the store owner had just taken some from a larger bag and put it into smaller baggies to give out. Now that I've looked at the list, no it doesn't have poultry...it has pork! Twice! Another no, for "sensitive dog", he's just impossible, he's on Cal Nat lamb and rice right now and I 50% it out with home cooking.

javadoo

I have a bag of each of the new formulas but haven't rotated them in yet.
My girls do very well on Surf & Turf and Beef Frittata, so I'm looking forward to trying the new ones.
FYI-Fromm is doing a promotion-you get a 4..4 lb bag of one of the new formulas when you buy a 12 lb bag of any formula Fromm.
So I bought larger bags of Beef Frittata and Surf & Turf and got a free bag of Gamebird and a free bag of Tunalini on the spot (there are coupons attached to the new formula bags).
Not a bad deal.

Members online

No members online now.