Dogs I grew up with

mrose_s

BusterLove
Just found these on my photobucket when I was looking for stinkeye pictures. Thought I woudl share them because I think they are cute as.

This is me with Jack out old ACD/Staffy mix boy. I claimed him as mine, he was the most tolerant dog I could oimagine, he raised three kids for crying out loud!

Me and my sister doing the customary "first day of school" picture. Martha was my mum heart dog, Half bull terrier/half boxer. We lost her much too young, not before she stole my mothers heart though.
Martha was the girl that taught us to balance ourselves and plant our feet. Her tail was lethal. She was only 4 when she died. The best behaved dog I have ever had anything to do with, ultra trainable, super eager to please (for mum atleast) and always on her best behaviour.

Me and my brother with Jack and Tussy. Tussy was half stumpy tail cattle dog, half BC. Pick of a little from a repeat mating that produced some very good working dogs, or so i've been told. She was in the wrong home though, she didn't have a job to do so ended up with some pretty bad behavioural problems. She got hit by a car on hree seperate occasions before we finally had to remove to leg.
Still, she was great with all us kids, smelly old lady she was. Mum said I would have had heaps of fun with her if I'd had her now, she had all the potential, was just in the wrong home at the wrong time.

If anyone else has any pictures they wanna share, go ahead.

Im going to try and get my scanner to re work. I have so many great pictures with our past dogs and even dogs of family that were like our own (we lived in a very tight knit neighborhood, every ones dogs were basicly every one else too. it was great)

thos pictures are great. and great keep sakes

Members online

No members online now.