Hi I"m new! Can you iden my dog?

RD

Are you dead yet?
Ol' Roy is crap, Eukanuba is higher quality but still crap IMO.

Speaking of Serena (MAN I feel like I've been gone a long time. :() where'd she go?

EliNHunter said:
shredhead (DOG LOVER) said:
I have experience with both. Sorry but both are junk. A wise dog lvoer once told me. "Id rather put my dog on a diet of hot dogs and jelly doughnuts than feed them that stuff" -Serena
:eek: Serena? :eek:

Ya shes a member in this forum (have't seen her post in a while). I heard her use that line in a thread a while back.

-Jon

Rip's Girl said:
Ol' Roy is crap, Eukanuba is higher quality but still crap IMO.

Speaking of Serena (MAN I feel like I've been gone a long time. :() where'd she go?

Ya, I'm not sure where she went either. I looked up her name in the memberlist and it said 0 posts. I'm not sure what happened. :(

-Jon

Serena got banned shortly after I became a member and she was so awfully hateful to me. My beloved Golden was dying of lymphoma and she was simply hateful to me and anyone who was in support of me and my Eli who has since passed away. So, you won't be seeing any posts here from Serena.

Ya, I suppose she did have some harsh comments but a lot of the things she said were true facts but she made them sound opinionated the way she said it. She had a lot of wisdom but taught it harshly i guess.. I never knew she got banned though.

-Jon

Members online

No members online now.