Behold, the fierceness

Grab

Brooks had to voice his opinion on a strange person next door. Absolutely terrifying, my puppy:p

And one of him digging, because it's just cute (I think he's copying Nog, who thinks he has to dig to China via sandbox)

Barb04

Super Moderator
Awww............he's so adorable! Love the digging in the sand box instead of a big hole in the yard.

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
He is adorable :)

You can send both him and Goose to me if you get tired of them ;)

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Ack, so cute! The digging in the sandbox is super cute, especially if he's just copying Nog haha.

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Please go take his brother or sister, who are still available. Why are they still available?!:p
Don't say that. That makes me want a poodle puppy to match Wesley. I was going to say I was going to steal him from you, but now it only seems fair to steal one of his siblings.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
He reminds me so much of 'whatamess' lol

You may be wondering what that is.... It was a cartoon Afghan hound I watched as a kid (80s cartoon!). They were based on books of the same name!

I so love it when they really start to find their voice, like an awkward teen growing up, lol. Cute puppy!

He reminds me so much of 'whatamess' lol

You may be wondering what that is.... It was a cartoon Afghan hound I watched as a kid (80s cartoon!). They were based on books of the same name!

Oh you're so right! I vaguely remember the cartoon.

Members online

No members online now.