GRRRR Husband's ex wife RANT!!!!

Scooter

My stepdaughter, who lives with us, goes to her mom's every other weekend. They have a cat, by the way. After the past two visits, she has come home with bug bites. This last time there were so many I was concerned it was something other than bug bites, so I took her to a dermatologist. The prognosis: flea bites. Now of course it's not us. Zoe get's Frontline Plus every month like clock work. Plus...she doesn't have bites here- it's always after a visit to her mother's.

My husband called his ex and informed her that her daughter is covered in welts and that she needs to get her cat dipped and home de-flea'd. Her response "We don't have fleas. They must be from your dog, so it's not my problem". I could strangle her.

If she's still got the welts, take some pics of them and write a short description of how she came back from her mothers, in case the mother wants to raise a stink about the child not coming for her visit, or about your dog.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
thats awful! take pictures before/after

and if she goes back, send her back with flea spray and tell her to go to town on that kitty!

Doberluv

Make sure the photos show the time and dates right on them in case there's a stink about visitation and she takes you to court. That is just awful. If she doesn't solve the flea problem and makes a stink, you could call CPS. A lot of flea bites...chronically, can be dangerous. Wow, I feel for your step daughter and you all. What a nasty mother she must be to show so little concern.

Members online

No members online now.