Opie + Middie + Coonhound (sorry DrMom)

Sweet72947

Squishy face
So Sunday the dogs had themselves a little playgroup. Sorry DrMom, I know you said to stop posting pics of this hound. If it makes you feel any better, she got an application on Saturday!!! :-D

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face

And then Cassidy decided she was done with the silly boys, and I put her back and got out Saffy, the black lab you will see in the following pics. They had lots of fun together.

"Iz a hog!!"

Then later, cuddle time on the blanket.

Two pics of Middie.

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face
very cute! I see Opie is listed as "adoption pending" on the website. Is that with you?! :)
I was hoping nobody would see that, as I didn't really want to bring it up on the forum quite yet. No, its not with me. Its with a couple, who are very nice people, but have no idea what they will be getting into. They already own a large, male mastiff mix with guarding tendencies and have to put him through a training program first, then Opie would be sent to this training program as well. However, there are many people who have a great many concerns with this placement, and I only hope that those in power grow the freaking balls to deny this application.

OOOOhhhhhh, a coon hound that's what I need. I have a coon that's taken up residence next door in the abondoned barn I guess, and he loves to come over every night, and poop on my door step. Then, aggrevate the dogs. A coon hound perfect.
Vibes to the bosses they say no to the adoption.

Members online

No members online now.