new camera!!!

Juicy

i didn't get the canon or nikon, but i could careless, it a digital camera!! haven't had one it seems like ages ago! my cell phone camera wan't bad quality, but i'm loving this quality better!! it a samsung s760 & it has 7.2 mp.

yes they need baths!

guess who? picture fail! lol

this is what i think about this new camera!

b&w

grrr no more picz mom!

F

FluffyZooCrew

Awesome pics Juicy, yay for a new camera!! I expect to see lots of kick butt photos of your crew now! :D

Juicy

Awesome pics Juicy, yay for a new camera!! I expect to see lots of kick butt photos of your crew now! :D
ty! I'm going to try to get some action shots tomorrow outside, you're my inspiratation! lets see who's the next photo dump queen now! :p

My myspace 'pet' album has over 400 pics....call me crazy, but i love looking back at all the memories, esp. once they're gone its nice to have so many!

F

FluffyZooCrew

Muwuhahaha, you sound like me!

Speaking of photo dumps... I have a whole ton I need to post, LOL!

Boxer100

Make sure you back up those photos if they are on your PC only. I heard many people losing their pics due to hardware failure. I also like to print the ones I like at a store and frame them, so even if I lose them, I have a hard copy.

Juicy

Make sure you back up those photos if they are on your PC only. I heard many people losing their pics due to hardware failure. I also like to print the ones I like at a store and frame them, so even if I lose them, I have a hard copy.
i have a scrapbook with pictures of them from 'back in the days' disposable cameras and some i've printed out, but i do need to start printing out some of the most recent ones!

Members online

No members online now.