Dog Show people!!

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
Just wondering when your first show is this year??

I'm so excited, Riots first show of the year is next weekend here in Ottawa!! YAY!

So far we know that there are 5 Belgians in Friday, 12 on Saturday for the booster and approx. 8 on Sunday.

I haven't gotten my premium list in the mail yet though. I'm so excited!!

Its a fairly big turn out for Belgians! Yay big points if you win!

ChRotties

Well, we've been showing since January! :)

But I'm leaving in the a.m for shows....then a week off , then more shows :lol-sign:

Good luck!

I don't show conformation, but our first event of the year was an agility trial in February. I may show my girl in Altered in July, since I'm headed to that show anyway for the weight pull.

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
Riot and I didn't have any shows until April, but we were moving in March and had to get settled in and such and get a consistant work schedule before showing..

Good luck with your shows ChRotties!! :)

As soon as Riot finishes his Ch title, he'll be competing in Obedience! Yay! :)

I just put together Riots tenative show schedule;

Ottawa Kennel Club - May 25,26,27
Ontario County Kennel Club - June 8,9,10
Kars Kennel Club - July 20,21,22
Limestone City Obedience and Kennel Club - July 26,27,28 (Or 27,28,29 depending on work)
Cornwall Kennel Club - Sept 1,2,3

Those are the main shows that we will be hitting this year, So far no postings for August shows yet..

This should keep us fairly busy though :)

Brahma You should enter her in Altered! Shes such a nice looking girl!

wehkah

My 3 Blessings!
Good luck with Riot!

I too have been at several shows since the beginning of the year. I'm traveling with Novel on Sunday and we will be gone for a week at our breed national and then to Bloomington IL for Memorial Day weekend! It will be a long week but well worth it. And might I say long awaited! ;)

Sunnierhawk0

Feelin' Froggy? Jump!
I've been at it since Jan. as well, infact the first and second weekend of jan. is when I started back up.

My next show isn't until July, but its a huge 5 days show in San Antonio show it will be well worth the wait!

ChRotties

Thanks, SummerRiot for the good luck wishes! I'm gonna need it! :lol-sign:
I'm showing a Dobe that has never been to a real show before! Should make for an interesting weekend!:)
I considered doing Bloomington, IL, too, but didn't really care for the Rottie panel.
I will be at Purina the first weekend of June :)

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Ch Rotties, which show are you taking that dobe to?

Our next show is Fargo-Moorehead... guaranteed majors in dogs ALL THREE DAYS!!!!

Then... we'll see. Probably just local shows for awhile.

IliamnasQuest

Loves off-leash training!
Good luck to you and Riot!

We haven't done any conformation this year .. had rally trials the last weekend of March (Trick finished her excellent title, Khana finished her advanced title) and another rally trial last weekend (Khana got her first leg in excellent). Over Memorial Day weekend I'm heading 500 miles north and Khana is entered in novice obedience. We'll see how she does the first day .. *L* .. she is not yet settling well with traveling and staying in motels. If she hasn't slept well, she tends not to do as great in competition. She's just like me! If it goes okay the first day we'll try for the second and maybe the third.

After that I probably won't enter anything until July (the only local show), and then there's a three day show the first weekend of August.

Melanie and the gang in Alaska

ChRotties

Hey, Sizzledog, I'm heading down to Jackson, TN (very small show)...
only about 2 hrs from home :)

Will anyone be at the Purina shows June 2-3?

ChRotties

Hey all, Just returning from the weekend shows...how did everyone else do?
As I mentioned, I was showing a Dobe that had NO experience..he did fantastic...Reserve Winners Dog both days....the owners were thrilled (their first dog show and show dog)...

So, where is everyone going next?

Members online

No members online now.