Help me with Nola's AKC PAL name

AmandaNola

Wanna Pet My Wiener?
There are some rally and coursing trials coming up this fall, and I need to get Nola's PAL paperwork sent in. She's UKC reg. but AKC is way more common around here (so much I don't think I've seen UKC events) and I'm more familiar with them.

I want her namesake, New Orleans, incorporated into her registered name. It doesn't have to include Nola in it, since that's her call name regardless, but if you can think of something that flows and has Nola in it, go for! 30 characters or under.

What I'm leaning most towards right now:
Laissez les bons temps rouler

Here she is:

Sparrow

New Orleans's Belle of the Ball.

Edit: Crap, 31 with spaces. May have to misuse an apostrophe. :p

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Yeah I'd keep it the same if you can. I forgot Summer's AKC reg name and can't find her paperwork (I need to if we're going to compete in AKC and I know it's somewhere....). I got at 4 years old, already registered, with no thoughts on competing so didn't care about her paperwork. 5 years later and here we are...

So with USDAA she's just 'kennel name's Summer'. Mia is the same name in AKC and USDAA.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
With AKC I'm pretty sure you can pay to add more spaces to the name... not sure if you can with PAL or not, but that's another option.

Members online