The Good News thread

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
May be able to enter Kiba in either an AKC or CPE trial (at least one day) in June. To play a venue we hardly get a chance to play in, or one that would be towards her CATCH....

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
LOL Fran that is awesome.

Got a 40lb bag of Sojos today for $50 :cool: Not sure how that price works out because they were selling the 25lb bags for $42. Seems like quite the deal to me. Online it retails for like $65-$80 :eek:

OMG, I am DYING. It finally happened... I've been in business since February and I've been waiting for it... The phone rang and:

"Doggy Style Grooming, this is Annie, how can I help you?"
"Hi! Do you carry such and such lubricant? Do you have a good stock of toys?"
"I'm so sorry, ma'am, this is actually a grooming salon."
*embarassed* "Oh, um..." *CLICK*

ROFL ROFL ROFL!!!!!!!!! She thought it was an adult toy store. ROFL ROFL ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FG167

Registered my dog after a harry potter spell. 0 regrets.
Amazing. Seriously :D

Awesome! Time heals so much!
So far, so good. He has FANTASTIC food drive so I was super pleased that got him through our first obedience class in a good mood. HOWEVER, he also did positions for a TUG TOY - oh my goodness, the yay! It made my heart so happy. My first non-shepherd that would do obedience for a toy - so much happy.

We have an appt mid-June (the soonest they could take him) for a rehab/therapy/specialty sport vet to take a look at him at UT. I have a friend that took her dog there, was told at her vet's that the dog could NEVER do agility, and after going to UT, she's now running her in agility. She referred me there and I'm just going to wait and do that before I do x-rays or anything - they can do x-rays there or a variety of other things depending on how the evaluation goes.

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
Tyler, myself and a group of friends are going to Montana today. Tyler and the group are doing the spartan race tomorrow and today we are going to go shopping. YAY for cheaper things. I am going to buy all the things.

DJEtzel

YAY. Frag's TL number came.

This weekend; lure coursing! And lots of dock diving in the next few months. Anyone planning on being at the premier?

Wish Sir get get a TL to lure course this weekend, too. He would be so good at it, I think. :(

I almost got all the branches back by the garage cut up before my arms said "no more kthx" and got the garage pretty cleaned out.

I was going to put them out for the city to take to municipal compost, then realized I was now in possession of a months-long supply of free outdoor dog toys. Whee!

Members online

No members online now.