Puppies are here, aka "pupdate"

MsBehave

If you belong to the other forums I belong to, apologies for the repeat post...

Many of you know we have puppies but wanted to post pics and stats for those who don't.

Two puppies, born via c-section on 1/18. VERY big, robust puppies. One red/white girl, Anna. One tri boy, Tucker. They are doing awesome and have gained weight in their first 12 hours of life...little piggies. I do not have to plug them in constantly and Panda seems to "get" this Mama thing more than her mother ever did.

All are doing great this morning, Im still running on coffee and pure determination..its been a long 3 days. Actually easier now, which is usually not the case for my litters!

I wanted to sincerely thank several of you for your outpouring of support and kind words and concern. It was truly amazing, heartwarming and comforting. You know who you are. THANK YOU.

The webcam is certainly fun. Another thanks goes to RR for getting me "hooked" on the idea.
Panda's puppies on USTREAM: Litter due 1/18 by Ch. Summithill Super Hero and Marpran Heaven's On Fire "Panda". See our website: www.marpran.com. Dogs
feel free to stop by and take a peek, chat, or both, if you havent already.

Without further ado...I bring you: Panda, Anna, and Tucker:

bubbatd

love that last picture ! Looks like she's saying " What's next ? "
!

msafi

Congratz on the new litter. Give my regards to the proud mother. They should grow up to be a cute family!:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.